Monday, September 24, 2012

Good Quotes About Life

“We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie

“When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure you’ve got plenty to watch.” Anonymous

“You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” Virginia Woolf

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
 Jimi Hendrix

"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." Abraham Lincoln

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller

"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it." Henry David Thoreau

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in." – Morrie Schwartz.

"We must let go of the life we had planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell.